Buy Electricity for Business Singapore | Live Auction Platform | PowerSelect
News Banner Content
News Details Portlet
21 Dec 2018
Valid from 24 October 2018 to 31 May 2019.
Applicable for the first 50 new business accounts who complete the procurement process of their electricity plans through a live auction or invitation to tender during the promotion period to qualify.
The successful electricity retail agreement should commence within 3 months from the date of the Matched Transaction.
Terms & Conditions
1.1 “Promotion Period” means the period commencing from 24 October 2018 and ending on 31 May 2019, both days inclusive.
1.2. “PowerSelect” means the electronic retail platform operated by Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (“EMC”).
1.3. “Eligible Customer” refers to an organization or business entity who:
- is classified as a “Non-Domestic” account by SP Group;
- is eligible to become a contestable consumer under the Open Electricity Market (https://www.openelectricitymarket.sg/business/purchase-options/eligibility-check.html); and
- has an average monthly electricity consumption of at least 10,000 kWh.
1.4 “Matched Transaction” refers to the successful matching of a transaction relating to the sale of electricity between retail electricity licensees and consumers through the PowerSelect platform.
1.5 “Promotion Gift” refers to vouchers from Takashimaya Singapore Ltd issued by EMC to an Eligible Customer, based on the tiered amount:
- $100 for an average monthly electricity consumption of up to 50,000 kWh; and
- $200 for an average monthly electricity consumption of above 50,000 kWh.
2. This promotion is not applicable or valid with any other promotions, offers or discounts unless otherwise stated.
3. This promotion is valid for the first fifty (50) successful sign ups by Eligible Customers only during the Promotion Period.
4. An Eligible Customer is entitled to this promotion if the following conditions are met:
- registers a new account with PowerSelect;
- has completed a Matched Transaction and successfully secured an electricity retail agreement with a contract period of minimum 12 months through a live auction or invitation to tender during the Promotion Period;
- has subsequently executed the electricity retail agreement; and
- the start date of electricity retail period should commence within 3 months from the date of the Matched Transaction.
5. Each Eligible Customer will be entitled to the Promotion Gift upon the start date of the contract period under the electricity retail agreement with the matched electricity retailer referred to in Clause 4(d) above.
6. The Promotion Gift cannot be converted to or exchanged for cash or be transferred, assigned or paid to any other person in any manner whatsoever. The use of the Promotion Gift is subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by Takashimaya Singapore Ltd (in the case of Takashimaya vouchers). PowerSelect is not an agent of Takashimaya Singapore Ltd and vice versa, and PowerSelect shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by Takashimaya Singapore Ltd. Any dispute about the quality or service standards of Takashimaya Singapore Ltd must be resolved directly with Takashimaya Singapore Ltd.
7. For multiple premises under the same legal entity, the promotion will only apply for one account under the same legal entity. Each Eligible Customer will only be entitled to one (1) time Promotion Gift regardless of the number of new matched transactions during the Promotion Period.
8. EMC reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw, vary or terminate the promotion, including but not limited to replacing the Promotion Gift with another promotion of similar value at its absolute discretion, and to, vary, add to, or delete any of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, including not but limited to the eligibility requirements and the Promotion Period.
9. EMC’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all customers. EMC shall not be liable for any losses, claims, damages and/or liabilities whatsoever that an Eligible Customer or any of its representatives may incur or suffer in connection with the promotion, including any variations or decisions made in respect of the promotion.
10. Participation in this promotion shall constitute acceptance of all these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
Request a Demo Portlet
(For business consumers only)
By submitting the form, I agree to receive marketing information from Energy Market Company Pte Ltd ("EMC") on products or services offered by EMC via emails and direct mailers.