- All information, data, documents, reports or publications of whatever nature (collectively, the “Publications”) on this website are meant for general information purposes only and nothing in the Publications may be construed as advice.
- While Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (“EMC”) has taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided in the Publications, EMC disclaims any and all guarantees, representations and warranties, expressed or implied, in relation to the Publications and shall not be responsible or liable (whether under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for any loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential losses or other economic loss of any kind, including without limitation loss of profit, loss of reputation and loss of opportunity) suffered or incurred by any person due to any omission, error, inaccuracy, incompleteness, or otherwise, any reliance on such information, or arising from and/or in connection with the Publications.
- The information in the Publications may have been obtained via third party sources and which have not been independently verified by EMC. EMC does not endorse and shall not be liable for the content of information provided by third parties (if any).
- In the preparation of charts or tables, certain assumptions may have been made which may not be stated therein. Please also note that although certain Publications on this website are designated as “Real-time Market Information”, there may be delays in delivery of information under certain circumstances, including without limitation, due to maintenance and/or unplanned outages of this website.
- The Publications are not an offer or solicitation to buy or sell, nor financial advice or recommendation for any investment product. The Publications have been published for general circulation only. It does not address the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. Use of and/or reliance on the Publications is entirely at the reader’s own risk.
- The Publications (including the contents thereof) are subject to change without notice. The Publications shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, linked, posted, transmitted, adapted, copied, translated, modified, edited or otherwise displayed or distributed in any manner without EMC’s prior written consent.
- EMC assumes no fiduciary responsibility or liability for any construction or interpretation you may take based on the Publications and/or for any consequences, financial or otherwise, from the reliance on any Publication.