- All information, data, documents, reports or publications of whatever nature (collectively, the “Publications”) on this website are meant for general information purposes only. The Publications are subject to change without notice from time to time.
- The information on this website may have been obtained via third party sources and which have not been verified by EMC. EMC does not endorse nor shall it be liable for the content of information provided by third parties. EMC does not represent and makes no warranty whatsoever that any of the Publications are current, accurate, complete, fit, suitable or valid for any purpose or use whatsoever.
- In particular, in the preparation of charts, certain assumptions may have been made which may not be stated therein.
- The Publications should not be relied upon in relation to any investment decision and you shall at all times rely on your own independent assessment and judgement in respect of any decision or proposed transaction, and seek independent advice as necessary to ensure that any decision made based on the Publications is suitable for your circumstances.
- EMC assumes no fiduciary responsibility or liability for any construction or interpretation you may take based on the Publications and/or for any consequences, financial or otherwise, from the reliance on any Publication.